Customer Service: (802) 865-7300
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Solar Shopper

We have carefully selected several partners who have agreed to offer free estimates for solar at your property. Burlington Electric Department will screen these estimates on your behalf and send them to you in an easy-to-compare format. Our solar partners were selected for their reputations for customer service, high quality solar panels and inverters, and strong production guarantees and warranties.

If you are interested in a solar project up to 15 kilowatts (enough for most homes and many small businesses), just fill out the form below. We will work with our solar partners to get a response to you within 3 business days. Then you can follow up with the installers and select the company that is right for you. The final agreement will be between you and the solar installer.

If you need assistance you can contact BED Energy Services.

Our Vendors

Building Energy, Catamount Solar, DC Energy Innovations, Peck Solar, SunCommon,and Vermont Solar

Building EnergyCatamountDC EnergyPeck SolarSuncommonVermont Solar

Request a Quote

MUST be in Burlington, VT.
What kind of solar installation are you interested in?
If you selected a roof installation.
If you selected a roof installation.
Required to confirm your identity. Please use the billpayer's social security.