Terms of Service
By using this website in any manner whatsoever, you agree to the following:
- All site content is provided “as is,” without warranties of any kind. BED and its affiliates make no warranties or representations with respect to errors or omissions in the site content, the accuracy of the site content, or that the site content is virus-free.
- The risk of use of the site is solely upon the user. Under no circumstances will BED or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any damages for loss of revenue, loss of use of the site, loss of use or damage to your computer equipment or programs, business interruption, loss of use of data, programs or equipment) arising out of your accessing, browsing or using, or your inability to access, browse, or use, this site or site content and any related service, materials and products.
- This website has been prepared primarily for the purpose of providing information to our customers. This website has been compiled and is maintained by us, but we make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors, or may become out of date.
- We make no commitment, and disclaim any duty, to update any of the information contained in this website or that can be downloaded from this website.
- We reserve the right to add, modify or delete any information contained in this website at any time without notice to you.
- Links from pages on BED’s website do not constitute an endorsement by BED or its affiliates. We are not responsible for and do not control or monitor the content of non-BED sites for accuracy. Certain materials on our websites are copyright protected.
- Use of any website material is prohibited without express written permission from BED. Any unauthorized use of these materials could be in violation of copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy laws.
- The names and logos of Energy Engage and all other product and service names, design marks, and slogans, are the trademarks or service marks of eMeter Corporation. You are not authorized to use any Energy Engage name or mark in any advertising, publicity, or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Energy Engage. You may send your request to email@example.com.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Website may employ industry-standard methods to monitor its traffic in order to identify unauthorized activity. Specifically, unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Infrastructure Protection Act.
- BED makes no guarantee that any portion of this website will work with your personal computer settings, and cannot provide any technical assistance beyond checking our own system for errors if you encounter a problem. Please direct all web inquiries to Customer Service.
Last updated: March 10, 2017