Skip to content
Net Zero Energy News
- Burlington Electric Department Recognized as Smart Energy Provider November 6, 2019 - BED joins public power utilities nationwide that received designation.
- Vermont Ranks Third in the Country for Energy Efficiency October 1, 2019 - Marks 11th year since 2007 that Vermont has ranked in the top five nationally.
- 3rd Annual Burlington Electric Department Home Energy Tour September 19, 2019 - Saturday, October 5, 2019 10:00am - 1:00pm
- SunCommon Takes “Drive Electric Pledge” September 17, 2019 - Along with BED, Urging Other Vermont Companies To Join Pledge To Switch To Green Driving
- Announcement: Net Zero Energy Roadmap and Many New Initiatives to Propel Next Phase of Burlington Climate Progress September 9, 2019 - Roadmap details a path to reach one of the most ambitious local climate goals in the country; Mayor urges all Burlingtonians to join the effort
- Burlington Electric Department Announces Extension of Vermont-Produced, Renewable Wind Power Agreement August 26, 2019 - Extension Delivers Immediate Savings and Continues Commitment to In-State Renewable Resources
- Burlington Electric Department Launches New Electric Lawn Mower Rebate Campaign May 14, 2019 - $100 Residential, $3,500 Commercial E-Mower Rebates Will Help Fight Climate Change, Save Money
- Take the Bus or Train May 6, 2019 - Using Alternative Transportation to Save Energy and Money
- Earth Hour to Raise Awareness around Protecting our Planet March 29, 2019 - Burlington Electric Department and Church Street Marketplace Encourage Participation
- Turn Things Off! February 26, 2019 - Getting control of your usage