Special Rebates for Burlington
Inflation Reduction Act Savings Calculator
Rewiring America now offers a calculator that shows the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) incentives (tax credits and rebates) available to you when you take steps toward Net Zero Energy. To the best of our knowledge, the IRA “rebates” will become available early 2025. The Vermont Department of Public Service will be managing the IRA rebate programs and Vermonter’s can sign up for updates at vermont.gov.
Note that IRA tax credits and rebates are, currently, in addition to rebates offered from manufactures, BED and the State of Vermont.
Rebates for Burlington
Additional Rebates from Efficiency Vermont
Our partners at Efficiency Vermont can help you with rebates on dehumidifiers, window ACs, smart thermostats, wood and pellet stoves & clothes dryers.
Contact the BED Energy Services team for more information about rebates and other ways to save.
For Contractors – Midstream Rebates
- High-Performance Circulator Pumps – up to $600 off at time of purchase.
- Heat Pump Heating & Cooling System – up to an additional $650 off
- Heat Pump Water Heaters purchased at HVAC Distributor – up to $800 cash back
- LEDs for Indoor Growing – up to $100 per fixture
- Pellet Stoves – up to $400 off at time of purchase Rebate and Product Information
- Wood Stoves – up to $400 off at time of purchase
For larger lighting projects, BED does custom commercial rebates. Contact the BED Energy Services team for more information.